New prints available- Trees #1 & Share


Trees #1
5" x 5" image size, 7" x 7" paper size
Giclee Print


I have about half a billion prints that I've ordered and still have to list.  OK-- that's a slight exageration, but you get my point.  I had gotten so many pre-made for some art shows and have a good deal left in stock.  

Today was a day of renewing energy and I decided to list a couple!  These are more of the small 5x5" ones, I also have some larger sizes but I think I need better pictures of them. 

I love the way that these giclee prints come out!  Sometimes the texture looks so real that it could pass for a painting...almost!  If you're looking for a place to get yours printed, check out Iprintfromhome.com  I swear by them!

5" x 5" image size, 7" x 7" paper size
Giclee Print



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.