Nature Squares


On this wonderful winter's snowy day in Maine I'm taking some me time to update my Etsy shop and share my new work!







Each painting is 6" x 6" on cradled wood and is painted with encaustic. The images are transfers of my digital photographs done using the Xerox and water transfer method.


2 Responses to Nature Squares

  1. Anonymous says:

    Love the background/composition of the photographs of your paintings. Something I'm always toying with on my page...nicely done!

  2. Thanks, littleeye! I always toy around with it and I think I found a method that I like this time. These were taken against a very light yellow wall and I think that, coupled with a daytime light bulb, really helped to give it a little interest while remaining simple.
    -Jamie

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.