Cottage studio


click for larger pic

I've been having some creative blocks and I think the solution may be to change where I'm working. I love the studio inside of my house but I really do love the idea of moving outside---but into a covered area. We have a one room cottage in our yard and I'm very excited to start thinking about transforming it into a real studio. I want a place that I can paint and not worry about the smells lingering. And a studio that I can work LARGE and hang my work on the walls.

So this is the BEFORE photo. This is what we have to work with. It's just filled with some random junk and needs insulation and some simple walls. But I think it's going to be fabulous!


This is a shot showing the loft space up top. I can even take a nap in my studio if I want to! haha

One Response to Cottage studio

  1. helen says:

    Your studio looks like a cute, cozy place - every artist's dream!

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.