Had another great night making monotypes. I really loved the image of the big barn from the day before, but I wanted to flip the composition. I loved the result and so I made one more (so far). In the second one, I added red to give more dimension and a hint of the color in real life.
I also worked on a smaller one (the small one measures 5x10" and the larger ones are 10x10") which is an A-frame type barn. There aren't any of those on the farm but I was thinking of the cattle barn in the color choice, teal! haha That's mixed into the gray and is a bit more apparent in real life print.
Read more about the project here: http://csaart.org/
If you have a few dollars you'd like to donate to this project, please visit our Indiegogo page-- the thank-you presents begin at the $10 level! http://www.indiegogo.com/CSA-Community-Supporting-Arts